SCART 2018 Indy 500: tinyurl.com/ybqglu4n

Round 9: Mid-Ohio - Sunday, April 24th, 2:00 PM EST

• Dann
  • Dann's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Kneel before Zod!
More
17 Apr 2016 21:31 - 18 Apr 2016 15:56 #2712 by Dann
THIS RACE WILL START @2:00 EASTERN TO ACCOMMODATE FOR THE INDYCAR RACE AT BARBER @3:00 EASTERN

SCART Miller Lite 125 [/color]

RACEDAY SCHEDULE (estimated)
Qualifying: 2:00 pm EST
Briefing: 2:10 pm EST
Warmup: 2:15 pm EST
Practice Start: 2:25 pm EST
Race: 2:30 pm EST

REQUIREMENTS
Simsync is required to download the season mod files.
Presence on TeamSpeak is preferred.

QUALIFYING
Laps: Unlimited (best lap counts)
Time Limit: 10 Minutes
Mode: private

RACE
Start Procedure: Standing Start (no formation/parade lap)
Length: 44 Laps

STOCK CAR EXTREME SERVER
Name: OnlineSimRacing.net SCART
IP: 63.224.182.17:39297
Password:
Allowed Driving Aids: Low Traction Control, Auto Clutch
Damage Level: 50%
Fuel Consumption: normal
Tire Wear: normal
Setups: open

TEAMSPEAK 3 SERVER
Address: 209.246.143.232:9135

TRACK NOTES

"Winners forget they're in a race, they just love to run"
Last edit: 18 Apr 2016 15:56 by Dann.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dann
  • Dann's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Kneel before Zod!
More
25 Apr 2016 15:38 #2719 by Dann
Here are a couple screenshots from yesterdays race.

"Winners forget they're in a race, they just love to run"

• victorry
  • "For good winner, there is no victory or failure, only two victories." V. Montenegro
More
26 Apr 2016 23:40 #2720 by victorry
by the indication of our friend dann, I will talk about my race!

Unlike my first race I did not have time to practice and prepare settings, this race I had plenty of time, and got to work on the pretty smooth car and the track was advantageous to me because it involved anything that gave me advantage, have seen this and a chaotic track, very difficult I know to race in extreme situations has always been advantageous to me and used it to have a time advantage. :silly:

All of my training days heard that I was going to face an alien on the track (Matt Kane), so I expected a dispute with the Tornado and the mundy too, but I managed to get a good advantage with what I learned from Watkins Glen in MF1 (1991) and could take the maximum of lines of super traction and with a lighter car than the M. Kane (that would make only one stop) I knew I had the advantage, but just be sure to complete the race gone, I soon lost the sound of my car (Problems with the PC sound :blink: )

Without base any of the engine rpm, it was a miracle I have not abandoned or spin ,after my first stop, I saw that the mundy seemed to go two stops as I soon took the position shortly before suffered one Mike pressure, I could defend myself well, and luckily Matt made a mistake and then came the dispute between me and him, where I have new tires and him with one set older than mine and fighting back, we have a great fight.

I finished the race running without risk and with a good advantage, which gave me this great victory for me and the first Honda in the season, and very good competitive to run like last season here i raced, it was a great race!

I thank everyone who made this my first victory in indy so memorable! :cheer: :silly: :woohoo:

Cheers!

"It's Heroic, and the fight of the man against the gods, and the humanization of machines and the journey of the imperfect to perfection." Victor Montenegro

More
27 Apr 2016 14:04 #2721 by MatK
Parabens, Victor - fez barba, cabelo e bigode, nao? :lol:

A well-deserved win, you were setting incredible times in practice. I could not get the rear of the car to relax over the bumps and elevation changes here and I knew it would be a matter of survival as Thomas and Mike were going to be in the mix. I think both Thomas and I lost the tail trying to get the power down on the tarmac at some point, we just couldn't match you. Uh...how are you on ovals, by the way? ;)

Good grid this week!

Mat

Time to create page: 0.463 seconds

JSN Nuru template designed by JoomlaShine.com