SCART Broadcasts - Volunteers

More
03 Feb 2016 16:20 - 06 Feb 2016 19:39 #2608 by Thomas Mundy
Hi people. Having had discussions with Dann and Michael, as part of my Fabula project we are going to be broadcasting SCART races live to YouTube. However it is impossible for me to do this on my own. I intend to race in SCART too so obviously need help. We will hopefully broadcast other series from OSR in the future too but one step at a time.

So we need volunteers. There are a number of areas that need to be filled.

Commentators

You do not have to be Murray Walker. We will be trying out commentators before we decide on the final two and we will give you practice sessions prior to the SCART season start so don't worry, you are not going to get chucked straight in at the deep end.
Presenter
Someone to introduce the show and link to the commentators, then returning to direct analysis and close the show at the end of the race
Analyst
Think you know racing pretty well? Then be the expert analyst. We will pick out the replays from action you want to highlight and show it post-race as you analyse.
Cameraman
Probably the most important job. It may involve clicking a few buttons but its so much more than that in reality.

For all of these roles you will need TeamSpeak as the team will need to be in contact with each other during broadcasts. You will recieve help for these roles as I have covered all of them myself at some point so can help to familiarise you with what to do. I'm sure you will agree that this will greatly increase OSR's exposure and is a great step. So if you are not wanting to race in SCART why not help in this way. Also this kind of thing is useful for your CV when acquiring any job where you have to speak i.e telesales or anything involving public speaking.
Last edit: 06 Feb 2016 19:39 by Thomas Mundy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Aidan_Polson
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "When the intellectual part of guitar playing overrides the spiritual, you don't get to extreme heights."John Frusciante
More
03 Feb 2016 17:02 #2609 by Aidan_Polson
Loving this idea B)

The most useless Admin in the known universe.
MF1 Season 6 Champ
Turbo Indy season 4 Champ

More
04 Feb 2016 17:36 #2610 by Ori
Replied by Ori on topic SCART Broadcasts - Volunteers
This is truly great news! Lets do this! I can't be at every race so how can I be of hlep?

More
06 Feb 2016 15:11 #2615 by tuso
Replied by tuso on topic SCART Broadcasts - Volunteers
Great to hear that guys, and I know here we have some great voices to support that!!

B)

More
26 Feb 2016 13:09 #2644 by Side Door
Depending on the schedule i would be willing to try myself at any of these.
Although my schedule is mad fucked.

• Aidan_Polson
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "When the intellectual part of guitar playing overrides the spiritual, you don't get to extreme heights."John Frusciante
More
26 Feb 2016 22:41 #2645 by Aidan_Polson
"And here comes Plebeian No.56 around the fast left-right handers! :evil:

The most useless Admin in the known universe.
MF1 Season 6 Champ
Turbo Indy season 4 Champ

More
01 Mar 2016 20:31 #2654 by Side Door
You know me so well.

Time to create page: 0.425 seconds

JSN Nuru template designed by JoomlaShine.com