REQUIREMENTS
Presence on TeamSpeak is mandatory.

QUALIFYING
Setting: Q3 Session
Time Limit: 10 Minutes
Laps: Unlimited (best lap counts)
Mode: public

RACE
Start Procedure: Standing Start (no formation/parade lap)
Length: 35 Laps

RFACTOR SERVER
Name: racinnexus.co - MF1
IP: 63.224.182.17
Password:
Allowed Driving Aids: Low Traction Control, Auto Clutch
Damage Level: 50%
Fuel Consumption: normal
Tire Wear: normal
Setups: open

TEAMSPEAK 3 SERVER
Address: 209.246.143.232:9135
Password:

TRACK
Track: Yas Marina Circuit
Length: 5.554 km (3.451 mi)
Turns: 21
Lap record: 1:40.279 (Germany Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull Racing, 2009)

"Winners forget they're in a race, they just love to run"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Nov 2014 03:02 #700 by KimiRaikkonen
Well, fuck me I'm gonna race !! :angry:

More
17 Nov 2014 18:20 #714 by Side Door
Of course, it is time for the ROST victory march, considering we win the team title.

Thanks to ori, for actually racing every week after i urged him to, beacuse i wanted the full sweep of this season. But thanks to Mike and Dann as well, for helping with the car, and tolerating all my rages. Das why i love you. :silly:

More
17 Nov 2014 18:59 - 17 Nov 2014 19:00 #717 by Ori
Not only that, CR has now double-done what it was missing: a team title. With the RTM and this one, we are perfect, we have everything we ever wanted: poles, races, driver titles, team titles.

Just for you, Z:

Last edit: 17 Nov 2014 19:00 by Ori.

• Dann
  • Dann's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Kneel before Zod!
More
18 Nov 2014 18:15 - 18 Nov 2014 18:17 #721 by Dann
This is obvioulsy a night race and the forecasted conditions are clear however there have been sandstorms this week so keep an eye out!

"Winners forget they're in a race, they just love to run"
Last edit: 18 Nov 2014 18:17 by Dann.

More
18 Nov 2014 22:02 - 18 Nov 2014 22:03 #726 by Side Door
So expect this?

(Note this is quite a nice rythmy tune, but youngins of the failed internet generation made it a super annoying fad)

Last edit: 18 Nov 2014 22:03 by Side Door.

More
19 Nov 2014 15:15 #736 by KimiRaikkonen
Sandstorm are like the end of the world :pinch:

More
20 Nov 2014 19:20 #765 by Erick3331
Hi my friends . Unfortunately, the last race I can not participate because I go to work :( but see you soon the next championship RF2 ;) :) :) :)

CHEERS.

MOTORSPORTS NUMBER ONE! FAIR PLAY RACE! ALWAYS BE YOURSELF! NEVER GIVE UP !
plus.google.com/+Czak%C3%B3iErik
twitter.com/CzakoiErik
Erik Czakoi - United-ECZ-Motorsports Team

• Aidan_Polson
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "When the intellectual part of guitar playing overrides the spiritual, you don't get to extreme heights."John Frusciante
More
20 Nov 2014 21:18 #770 by Aidan_Polson
Hey guys, unfortunately my pedals are broken, and i will not be able to race this weekend or for the rest of the year for that matter due to that. But i am optimistic about the future and i am looking forward to racing with you guys soon. :lol:

The most useless Admin in the known universe.
MF1 Season 6 Champ
Turbo Indy season 4 Champ

More
20 Nov 2014 22:07 #774 by Ori
That sucks Aidan. Hope to have you back soon. Will miss you!

More
24 Nov 2014 17:30 #800 by Michael
Ferrari Race Report car 14

Qual: Put in my personal best lap. Can't be too disappointed with that. Was a little disappointed to see that the Red Bull had wiped out a brake marker in sector one. That certainly cost me a tick of time. Not that it matters since I am the worst starter in the history of MF1.

Race: Took the safer approach and went soft one stop strategy. As it turned out it was not faster than the Merc, but oh well. My Championship hopes came down to bad luck befalling Zdravko. Something I never wished for anyways. So we took our battle to the streets, which was a total blast. I was trying to conserve my rear tires and hoping he was spending his up. Then tragedy struck him as he spun in sector 1. He lost 20 seconds, but stated he was still ok. His tires were wasted. I entered the pit on the same lap to solidify that lost time. It didn't matter as he ripped off tremendous laps to close the gap to .8xx. I managed to stretch out to 1.1 going into the final lap. And then Andrew finished off his chances of passing me for p2 in turn 1 of the final lap. I was planning on blocking him hardcore had he come any closer to my bumper. Another podium, but it was not enough to claim the Driver's Championship.

Four seasons and in each I have finished second in the Championship. While I didn't win I know that in each of those seasons I never gave up. I ran out of time. This was easily my least favorite chassis of all four. But I didn't allow that to deter me. I kept to my strategy. I kept to my focus. It was an honor to keep Zdravko and Morten honest in their pursuit of the Driver's Championship. I tip my hat to both of them. They both lived on the podium for all but a few Grand Prixs.

I look forward to Season 5 and beyond. What those may be is still being worked on, but what excitement they hold is clearly obvious. Look forward to racing with you all again very soon. I thank you all for your time and effort. You have made MF1 what I had always hoped it would become.

Don Michele

Team Principal Andretti Autosport

"NOTHING BUT THE BEAT"

More
24 Nov 2014 21:44 #802 by Side Door
Qual: Was utter shite. I had the pace, took me a few laps to get warmed up (literally i was fuckin cold). Was purple in S1 but then botched it out of the chicane after back straight.

Race: Went for a 1 stop, overlooked the 2 stop idea. Outfoxed by Swedish Meatball there, nice one. Start was shit, i bogged down then mixed up the shifts, ending up third to last. Tried to make it safely through. I saw Lucas and Aidan (i think) going into the first chicane fast, and being between them i went on the inside for the braking point to avoid any contact, and this proved vital as the McLaren just got RAMMED from behind (Where i would have been). From there i just picked up pace and positions, with Marcus clearly in front my eyes were set on Manuel and Mike. I caught up, Mike passes manuel, manuel spins, i pass hiim too. Then the fight came, i had a nice mind battle with Mike for a few laps, until i was finally close enough to capitalize on his mistake, even though i was setting up an attempt to pass later in the lap, i saw the opportunity and took it. I kinda created a small gap, but then disaster struck, my rears gave out in the 3rd turn, with marcus behind me, i spun and made slight contact with the wall (luckily) no damage, but seriously overheated and worn rears, caused me to half spin 2 more times, losing 20 or so seconds and forcing me to pit a lap before i meant to. Mike covered me but i had slightly better pace, at the expense of rear tyre life. I caught him up but rears started sliding a lot so i had to adjust my driving a bit, then caught him again with 1 to go, trying to make him work for P2, but then Andrew Adair Saunders seemingly deliberately nearly stopped in front of me into T1 after letting mike by, making me hit him, thus ending my hope of a proper scrap with Mike once more. We both deserved to have that fight, after a season's worth of close fights, but not so much wheel to wheel.

Either way. Great to be in the exclusive 2 man club, especially alongside Butch, who we all know is above my level.
Now, i want to thank the following people:
Ori - For racing when i urged him to work for the team title and the MF1 sweep. And just being ori.
Mike - For being such an awesome "teammate", for racing me fair and hard, with full respect on track, for making this all happen, and for secretly cheering me on, even though he was my main rival.
Dann - Support during whole season, putting up with all the spam on google, and that Interlagos race, that shit was amazing. I still hate you a little about that though. Also for making this all happen along with Mike.
Butch, Manuel, Morten, Marcus - For making me push for the extra tenth, and being great competitors.
The rest of the gang for racing with us as well.

Its been awesome. May be my final full time engagement for a long time, but also may not be that way. Time will tell. In any case, I R DOUBLE CAMPEON!!!11!!1!

More
24 Nov 2014 22:33 #803 by Ori
You know me. The fact that we used these crapwagons was the elefant in the room. But as Mike said, we made this season and mod worth while. I have had better seasons but from the series' perspective it was the best imo. Really, it was the comradery that stood out. Yesterday I recorded us on teamspeak after the race and listening to it today made it obvious what a community we have. So a compliment on that is due.

Apart from that it was nice to run with Z again and in general to have him back. Him winning the title is just fitting. From our team's pov, it was the most successful year for us by far. 2 team titles and 2 driver titles speak for themselves.

When this series kicked off 4 seasons ago, I didn't even take it serious. I perfectly remember the season start in Melbourne and the time and events leading up to it. I thought "whatever". But within few races it established itself as an RN icon and now it is one of its essentials.

• Aidan_Polson
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "When the intellectual part of guitar playing overrides the spiritual, you don't get to extreme heights."John Frusciante
More
25 Nov 2014 11:49 #804 by Aidan_Polson
Quali-Set a very good banker lap and was going purple through sector 2, but i took way too much out of the tires and half-spun. but the lap i had set before was good enough to warrant 4th on the grid, which i was very happy about.
Race- my start was fairly average, loosing a position to ori off the line but managed to hold off lucas going into the first corner. Looking back on it now, my downforce levels were WAY to low, but this did allow me to make some passes on ori.it was business as normal going into the final laps but going through the double right-hander i lost it, slammed into the wall and lost my front wing. this meant that i had to make a late pit-stop for super-softs. but i managed to fight my way back to 4th and that is where i finished.
I would like to congratulate Z on the championship but i would also like to thank every single person who have raced in this league, Dann, kimi, michael, marcus, morten, lucas, otto, mo, ori, butch, erik, sergio, manuel, fredo, vladimir and Z, Thanks for an amazing season of racing. i dont know whether i will be able to scrape the money together to buy rfactor 2, but nevertheless i wish you all the best on your future endeavors!
Thanks,
Aidan.

The most useless Admin in the known universe.
MF1 Season 6 Champ
Turbo Indy season 4 Champ

More
25 Nov 2014 17:08 #805 by Ori

Aidan_Polson wrote: i dont know whether i will be able to scrape the money together to buy rfactor 2, but nevertheless i wish you all the best on your future endeavors!

That's why we have an RN licence fund, Aidan. We will gladly help u out. Let me know if u need help with getting RF2.

Time to create page: 0.661 seconds

JSN Nuru template designed by JoomlaShine.com