REQUIREMENTS
Presence on TeamSpeak is mandatory.

QUALIFYING
Setting: Q3 Session
Time Limit: 10 Minutes
Laps: Unlimited (best lap counts)
Mode: public

RACE
Start Procedure: Standing Start (no formation/parade lap)
Length: 45 Laps

RFACTOR SERVER
Name: racinnexus.co - MF1
IP: 63.224.182.17
Password:
Allowed Driving Aids: Low Traction Control, Auto Clutch
Damage Level: 50%
Fuel Consumption: normal
Tire Wear: normal
Setups: open

TEAMSPEAK 3 SERVER
Address: 209.246.143.232:9135
Password:

TRACK
Track: Interlagos
Length: 4.309 km (2.677 mi)
Turns: 15
Lap record: 1:11.473 (Colombia Juan Pablo Montoya, Williams BMW, 2004)

"Winners forget they're in a race, they just love to run"
Last edit: 06 Nov 2014 17:15 by Dann.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dann
  • Dann's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Kneel before Zod!
More
03 Nov 2014 06:17 - 10 Nov 2014 00:52 #603 by Dann

Last edit: 10 Nov 2014 00:52 by Dann.

• Aidan_Polson
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "When the intellectual part of guitar playing overrides the spiritual, you don't get to extreme heights."John Frusciante
More
05 Nov 2014 19:42 #614 by Aidan_Polson
I will be in attendance for this race, personal commitments and exams have stopped me from racing with you guys for the past few weeks but im back now and keen to get practicing for a favorite of mine. :)

The most useless Admin in the known universe.
MF1 Season 6 Champ
Turbo Indy season 4 Champ

More
05 Nov 2014 20:30 #615 by Ori

More
09 Nov 2014 16:25 #644 by KimiRaikkonen
Sadly, I'm not gonna race on Brazil this morning because I'm not feeling well .

• Dann
  • Dann's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Kneel before Zod!
More
09 Nov 2014 22:59 #646 by Dann
Drivers-

I want everyone to know that I secretly planned on the rain today and told NO ONE of it. Brazil is notoriously known for random rain and we had an overcast forecast today. I wanted the race to be as real as possible for you guys and one to be not soon forgotten. If you feel the need to rage, feel free to PM me. ;)

LiveRacers Results:
racinnexus.liveracers.info/Results/Result/ad67ec37-c912-44fb-ac36-f48aca12ef25

More
10 Nov 2014 00:01 #648 by Side Door
Qualy went so-so, put in a lap to get pole, but manuel beat it with a proper 10.110, i made a 3 lap run, came to +0.014 in the second lap, and +0.013 in the third. I tried going out again, but i missed the green flag just shy of 2 seconds, and had to give up. Nice work Derka.

Race: I was debating what tyres to use for the race since i noticed they may not last enough, a few days ago. I wanted to try to make the softs work just far enough, trying to save them, and i was going to make it, when Mo said on teamspeak "is it starting to rain or is it just me". I was hoping it was just a drizzle, as we were expecting a DRY race, but it just got darker and darker, so me and Mike pitted for inters, as we saw the car starting to slide, and Marcus being on inters a lap earlier. I was both pissed at Dann ( i thought he fucked it up accidentally ) but also a bit relieved, because now i don't have to worry much about tyre life. From there on it was just keeping it on track, i went from laps 12.xxx to 16-17.xxx. Mike was close behind, and we even ahd a proper scrap on track for the first time in the season, but he made a few mistakes more than me, which ultimately allowed me to win.
As much as i hated you for a while dann, and im sure we all did, i can say this was a nice touch to the already awesome track, shook things up a little.

With a nice lead in the points, i should be able to relax a bit... Although Mike is still right there. So is Morten, its still wide open.

More
10 Nov 2014 02:49 - 10 Nov 2014 03:14 #651 by Jean-Marie Balestre
Race results are final.

There was some contact, but some of that was just racing and some was due to circumstances.

Try to remember to pass cleanly in the upcoming events. And please remember, no danger for the end of the World Championship.

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoufHxf-QFZkdGI1S0E1VGhvWGRQMGY5THByYmI0Qmc&usp=sharing_eil#gid=41

President of the M' Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile
Last edit: 10 Nov 2014 03:14 by Bernie.

More
10 Nov 2014 14:27 #653 by Michael
Ferrari Race Report car 14

Qual was as expected. After having spent the last 3 days totally focused on tire performance and degredation management we in turn sacrificed qual effort. Second row of the grid was probably close to our max given that shift in focus. Big respect to Marcus, Z, Vlad, and especially to Manuel regarding qualifications.

Race was going ok. I was just pacing myself and saving my tires. I was trying to pressure the guys on the medium compound into mistakes. I wanted them to put more pressure on their tires. I feel I was successful in that effort as I managed to maintain p4 and then moved up to p3. Once the rain started to fall I saw Manuel dive immediately into the pits. I knew that could cost me big time if the rain persisted. Which as the skies darkened ever more I knew was true. So a few laps later I decided to hit the pit road. This actually turned out to work out fine for me.

Again MD and MS were fast, but they made a few costly errors. I started to peel away more than 1 second per lap of Zdravko's lead. I made what I felt was a fair passing attempt, but there was some contact. None the less I pushed my way into the lead. For the first time I really felt some pressure produce good laps, but I also wanted to make sure I didn't hold him up either. I was watching my mirrors too much and missed a few braking markers. This cost me the lead and about 5 seconds. In the end I ran out of time to chase him down again. P2 is nothing to complain about, but this will also be put into the list of races I felt I could have won and didn't.

I will admit that the rain totally shocked me. I was angry. My setup was not made for the wet. I feel the only thing that saved me was that I had just built in a little bit more downforce. The chassis was entirely directed towards a dry race however. It was not easy to drive. It did not brake properly for a wet surface. Tough tough race... I am glad it is over.

Team Principal Andretti Autosport

"NOTHING BUT THE BEAT"

• Aidan_Polson
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "When the intellectual part of guitar playing overrides the spiritual, you don't get to extreme heights."John Frusciante
More
10 Nov 2014 16:05 #654 by Aidan_Polson
Quali- My qualifying pace was nothing special, managed to put myself on the 4th row, right next to dann with less than a tenth between us.
Race- Not good, spun around on the first lap but a bit of persistence managed to catch up to the pack of prime runners and dann. Then, coming out of juncao (exuse the pronunciation) dann had a massive accident and evasive action was needed. later on into the race i made a fundamental mistake coming out of the senna "s" and slammed into the wall. Race over, but the pace was good up until that point.

The most useless Admin in the known universe.
MF1 Season 6 Champ
Turbo Indy season 4 Champ

More
10 Nov 2014 21:20 #659 by Side Door
@Mike, we touched when you were passing me, but that was mostly my fault, so its nothing to worry about lol. Pass clean as a whistle.

Time to create page: 0.546 seconds

JSN Nuru template designed by JoomlaShine.com