We will not post it for download anywhere but here at the OSR webpage. It can be downloaded via Simsync in our
section. Please use this forum to report any bugs or issues.
Formula Indy is an Automobilista mod based on the 2018 Indycar. We have matched the sim physics as close to possible using as much real life data as we could find.
The mod includes the following features:
- Fully updated to AMS standards (shaders, flatspotting, physics)
- All 2018 teams (one skin per driver)
- Custom/historic/fantasy teams. (Templates included)
- Road course aero kit with red & black tire compounds and physics
- Short oval aero kit with short oval tire compounds and physics
- Speedways aero kit with with speedways tire compounds and physics
- Indianapolis aero kit with with special Indy 500 tire compounds and physics
- Push to pass system for road courses
- Removable driver arms
- Adjustable wheelbase settings
There will be a few more updates coming, namely some missing driver suits and gloves.
For drivers who are new to the car or who haven't spent much time with it, here's a list of things you should know about:
Full AMS turbo model with adjustable boost pressure (Scalable Turbo Limiter)
Push-to-pass on road courses (Temporary Boost)
Adjustable front and rear anti-roll bars (Anti Roll forward/backward)
Adjustable weight jacker on ovals (during pitstop through the pit menu)
Adjustable wheelbase (through upgrades list)
Rear wing adjustment during pitstops for speedway aero kit
Steering wheel display brightness toggle (Headlight button)
"Winners forget they're in a race, they just love to run"