Hellow

More
17 Sep 2018 20:47 #3785 by BrunoSabalero
Hellow was created by BrunoSabalero
Hi, I'm Bruno Bonelli from Argentina, and I wanted to start running in the league.
I wanted to know if there is something to pay, or how I can add.
Thank you very much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Sep 2018 22:13 #3786 by Dann
Replied by Dann on topic Hellow
Welcome Bruno. There is no fee to participate in any racing we offer a OSR. You can pick a series and get involved. We have a lot of chatter and more series details on our Discord channel. Currently we have a small break in our Indycar & F1 series and they will both start again in about 2 weeks. We have a Formula 3 series ending this week soon and some other races scheduled. Feel free to join Discord to ask more questions or to get more involved. Again, this is all free. B)

"Winners forget they're in a race, they just love to run"

More
22 Sep 2018 23:10 #3790 by Robert Waddell
Replied by Robert Waddell on topic Hellow
Hey there. I'm Robert (Rob) from North Carolina, USA. After racing at my home track, Road Atlanta, I got old. Then I found SIM racing, first on the Xbox, and went to PC about a year ago. Automobilista is a fantastic SIM that reminds me of real racing. I love how optimized the game is, and I look forward to constantly learning more of the tech/setup side of SIM racing.

Glad to have found like minded people re: ABS. I love your IndyCar season and schedule and your handy installer. I race on iRacing and Assetto also, but this SIM is special.

More
23 Sep 2018 04:52 #3793 by Dann
Replied by Dann on topic Hellow
Very cool Robert. Welcome to OSR!

Yeah we ran RF1 for many years Then some SCE, & AC for a while and some guys still run iracing as well. But for our league, AMS makes the most sense.

"Winners forget they're in a race, they just love to run"

Time to create page: 0.450 seconds

JSN Nuru template designed by JoomlaShine.com